Wednesday 9 March 2011

Interview when Opinion Former given the shoes



Had you ever heard of new balance before we asked you to do this project?
Yeh I’ve seen people wearing them a couple of times but never really paid much attention.

What’s your opinion at the moment of New Balance?
Brand that has a lot to do with sports and running etc, don’t really know much else.

What’s your first thought of the shoes?
Well I actually was thinking the other day I wanted a grey pair of shoes , so really pleased with them. They look really confortable as well which is cool.

Do you know anyone who already wears or really likes New Balance?
No I cant think of anyone off top of my head.

What do you think is their main brand appeal?
Um I’m not sure, from what I know comfort and leisure?
What other trainers do you have?
Skateboard sort of shoes mostly as they are so confortable, I recently bought some Supra ones and have a few pairs of Adidas.

How often do you wear them?
Well I used to mainly wear trainers all the time as I used to coach basketball and that’s obviously sports related, but since I started working and got a bit older I started wearing smarter shoes a lot more. But if I’m playing sport, just popping to the local pub or hanging out with friends in a casual environment I still wear trainers, I suppose it depends on the occasion.

How much do u spend per month on shoes/clothes?
Used to buy things quite often every week or so, but recently been trying harder to save and spending a bit more on the things I really want, so I probabaly buy one item a month, but its normally at least £60 ish.

How often do you buy new shoes on average?
Every few months I suppose, cant be too sure as I bought both the last 2 pairs I bought within a month of one another but before that I hadn’t spent money on shoes for about a year, I suppose they last quite a while.

If you eat out, where do you go?
A favorite place is somewhere like Waggamamas, as its quick and really fresh. I like that the food is cooked in front of you so you can see what’s going on. The atmosphere in there is really relaxed too, I actually quite enjoy that things don’t come together. The only problem is the town I live in doesn’t have one or very many places like this so I have to travel a bit, but I don’t mind so much.

If you go out, where do you go?
I used to go to my local pub a lot, during the week and weekends etc but had a bit of a scare with a heart thing and been told I have to slow down, so just recently I’ve started not going out so much and saving money for specific nights out, going to see friends who are at uni in different cities etc. I really like alternative bars and have found one I really like in Southampton, so make weekend trips there every now and then.

Favorite film?
I love anything by Kevin Scorsese

N.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment